Vice President, Operations
Bob Vay is Vice President of Operations at High Falls Advisors. He oversees all elements of operations for the firm, including trading, billing, benefits and human resources.
Bob joined HFA in 2006. He has more than thirty years of management experience and is a former owner of Vay-Schleich & Meeson Funeral Home.
He holds the Series 65 license. Bob is an Executive Board Member of the Rochester-Genesee Valley Funeral Directors Association, past President and former Board Member of the Rochester Eye and Tissue Bank, former Board Member of Nazareth Schools, past Chair of Nazareth Schools Development Committee and past Chair of the Dioceses of Rochester Parish Thanksgiving Appeal.
Bob lives in Irondequoit with his wife, their three children and two dogs.
A quote from Arthur Ash: “Start where you are – Use what you have – Do what you can."
12 Things I Believe
1. If it was easy, everyone would do it
2. All things in moderation – Strive for balance
3. Good enough is neither
4. Be part of the solution
5. Keep a secret
6. Share the credit
7. It’s easier to keep up than catch up
8. Don’t be afraid to say: “I don’t know,” “I need help,” “I’m sorry,” or “I made a mistake.”
9. Do it right the first time
10. Don’t worry who’s right, decide what’s right
11. To get the right answer, you have to ask the right question
12. Let children be children